quinta-feira, julho 24, 2008

1 week and a few days... by myself

it's been 24hours that i packed my bags and picked myself up and said "i need to leave... i need to breathe". these last 6 years have taught me so much about myself and this last week almost ruined the positive effect those 6 years left on me. so the result of 8 shity days was exactly this... me, myself and i in my cosy little appartment in the centre of Lisbon with just my things.

i can see the river from my window, just a bit, just enough... but i know it's there, right around the corner. i feel it in the light that flows through the window, i smell it in the air that blows the curtains. it's there. it's here.

the morning is filled with the city noise, no more of the noise of people yelling, getting angry and saying things i hope they'll regret. here it's the birds and the children from the school next door i hear. they wake up early it's true!!!
the closest are empty, holding just a few of my things. the kitchen has just a few of my favorite snacks, and my favorite diet foods... and ice cream!! 'cause you gotta have ice cream.

i have already walked up and down these hills and felt the sun warming up, used the bus, the tram, have enjoying just being here. discovered new bookshops (also made lists of what i'd like to use in mine), new coffee places, i'm still thinking of where it's best to go for breakfast, but i'm having a hard time with it... i just to try every single place and then decide.

i went to the notary to get my signature recognized in the documents i need to send to the Ministry of Work in Maputo. I'm really doing this. Next week i send everything... including the contract! SIGNED!
ui...

in the meantime, i have hills to climb and coffees to drink... and a wedding to get ready for saturday. this time i'm wearing: fucsia dress, purple shoes, violet belt and violet bag... it'll be very nice to see another friend, Sofia getting what she wants and deserves... happiness.
and i deserve a night out with the girls.

but tonight's thursday. it's also a night to party in lisbon, so i need to take a shower and get dressed (i'm in my bikini because it's so hot!) and get going...
i'm back

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

good for you.
more good news?
We are coming like i said. I have booked the tickets this morning. without cookie girl just the two of us...
So find the best place to have breakfast and to drink a coffee and all the bookshops and the coctailbars and the hanging around places and ... We want to do them with you. Show us your city!!!
But first offcourse i see you in our city. i am in desperate need of a coffee on the terras of the revista.

miss you
greet

11:01  
Blogger andrea said...

gosh i know what you mean! i'd give up these sunny days anytime for coffee with u at revista!

and don't worry i'm already in the search of great breakfast places!!!
miss u more

15:43  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

html hit counter
Get a free hit counter here.