domingo, setembro 28, 2008

time to let go of this story

All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am, so many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am, but these stories don't mean anything when you've got no one to tell them to... it's true... I was made for you.
I climbed across the mountain tops, swam all across the ocean blue, I crossed all the lines and I broke all the rules, but baby I broke them all for you, because even when I was flat broke you made me feel like a million bucks, yeah you do and I was made for you.
You see the smile that's on my mouth is hiding the words that don't come out and all of my friends who think that I'm blessed, they don't know my head is a mess no, they don't know who I really am and they don't know what I've been through like you do and I was made for you...
All of these lines across my face, tell you the story of who I am, so many stories of where I've been and how I got to where I am, but these stories don't mean anything, when you've got no one to tell them to... it's true... I was made for you
The Story Brandi Carlile

with this song i let go of this blog... DARGELING has left for asia for the 4 month long honeymoon, she is living a dream and on her way to another big one. "i'll be back soon" she said but i won't... so because now each one of us is following a different path, the distances are so much further from our imagination, we will go our separate ways. this blog, or this letter box that we loved to through things in will always be here, maybe one day it'll be a book to keep by our beds, it will always be open and ready for anytime we want to reopen it to remember and relive special moments.
we thought about doing this together because i was moving to Antwerp, and just like my phone was stolen on my last day there, this blog finishes for me also as another adventure is about to happen.

she will probably be sharing her adventure through the asian continent in a new blog, a new book, and i know we all hope she'll let us know soon where exactly... but in the meanwhile i'll be flying away on
one way to africa

Etiquetas:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

and do you start a new one? i really hope so, i'm gonna miss it a lot. Want to check how everything is going, like your writing, like the stories and i'm sure there will be electricity and internet in Mozambique :>
here is everything fine. Summer stopped again, but we had the summer weekend, so. Went to visit Felix, and i forgot how small just borns are. But he's cute and Rosie was allready exciting.
Bad news? Lilly is in the hospital. Nothing serieus, but still: high fever and "blaasontsteking". I think it's very hard to them, also because they are moving today.
Write you soon, and hope there will be a blog.

09:11  
Blogger Carol said...

Tenho pena... gostava de vir aqui saber como estava tudo, ler, distraía-me! Mas é por uma boa razão. Espero que corra tudo muito bem nesta nova fase para as duas meninas :) Boa sorte!! Boas aventuras!

Beijinho
Carol

09:42  
Blogger andrea said...

greet, of course there's a new blog. if you click on the words "one way to africa" at the end of this post then you'll get taken directly to our new home.
i'm still waiting for the right moment to start writing in it, but it will come soon!
i'll call nathalie to check on Lily, poor thing.

carol, não desesperes, clica sobre as ultimas palavras deste post e vai logo parar á minha nova "casinha" e esperemos que a rita nos dê noticias em breve!
adoro que estejas sempre desse lado!

kisses to all
a..

10:45  
Blogger vicky said...

vou ter saudades desta minha leitura diária!! mas fico a aguardar novas histórias... beijinho grande grande e muita sorte para esta nova aventura!!

vicky!**

21:19  
Blogger me said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11:02  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

html hit counter
Get a free hit counter here.